When you already work full time and have responsibilities to your family and friends it can be hard to find the time to build and maintain any kind of business of your own.
Even when you do carve out a few hours it is hard to work when you are already exhausted mentally and physically from all of your other obligations.
Yet if you really want it bad enough – then you must find a way to get what needs to be done taken care of.
Here are a few quick suggestions for you to consider;
- Get up 1 to 3 hours earlier every day (including weekends) and use that time effectively
- Use your lunch hour or whatever time you get
- Commute time – use it to learn by listening to audio courses and podcasts and audiobooks!
- TV time – Instead of watching brain rotting garbage on TV use the time to build your business! (1 to 3 hours per day!)
That should be enough ideas for you to find at least some time that you can use. Then keep working on your own schedule to make the time you have each day count!
Get More Energy Too
Here are a few things to think about. First off you need to get in better shape and then keep working at it so you have the strength and the stamina to get the things you want to accomplish done – and the energy to enjoy some adventure and recreation time too.
- Decrease your food intake – if needed. For most people, it is needed, and many of us actually eat 3 to 4 times the amount of food we actually need in any given day!
- Improve the Quality of your food. Eliminate junk, get rid of chemical and sugar-filled garbage – or at least drastically reduce it
- Smoking – quit. Seriously… there are ways to do it if you want to bad enough and if you want to be stronger and healthier and have more money stop smoking!
- Alcohol – quit or keep it very very moderate and infrequent
- Exercise – Your body is designed to MOVE – not to sit and stare at little high-intensity screens day and night. Start with something easy and simple, Begin walking for 30 minutes briskly each day of the week – except one day off. Also, do some crunches and pushups every morning 6 days per week – not a lot – just some! That’s a start and starting is what you need to do before you worry much about the rest of it!
Bottom Line – Find a way to get it done. If you want it bad enough it can be done.